Welcome to TVXQFever!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AND TAKE IT TO HEART~♥


♥~ Greetings! Douzo Yoroshiku {どうぞよろしく}! Annyeong Haseyo {안녕하세요}!

♥~ Welcome to our 'TVXQFever Blog'. We are here to bring you the latest news, updates, photos, downloads and goodies to satisfy your everyday Dong Bang need. ^^

♥~ Looking for downloads/scans/info? To filter the posts, just click on the tabs below the blog banner above! :D

♥~ Too Many Piccies to Save? ZIPFILES will be provided in time. Please be Patient ^^

♥~ Need updates from previous events? Check out Fangirlmitz, Xietinloveshero, Crazee91 and 2uAngels! :D

♥~ Before asking for any information, kindly use our efficient searchbox first because most likely we would have what you are looking for already

♥~ Feel free to look around and check the backlinks, participate in our polls and be active in the chatbox. Get to know other TVXQ lovers around the world.

♥~ We only have a few simple rules:

* NO HOTLINKING of pictures

* COMMENTING IS ENCOURAGED especially with downloadables

* COMPLETE CREDITS (do not remove TVXQFever when taking out information from this blogsite)

* NO BASHING of artists or anyone at all

* NO IMPERSONATION of the blog authors especially in the cbox or comments page

♥~ We are not affiliated with TVXQ, SMEntertainment or their full entourage xD

Advertisement


 http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr346/tvfxq_northamerica/Aethiopeia/banner3-1.png?t=1244943096
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM REDSTAR

NO TAKING OUT OF THIS BLOG AND DO NOT SPREAD IT AROUND.
Link back to this post instead.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

[TRANS] 090311 PATi-PATi Magazine 25 anniversary - Personal Interview of Individual Members (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)





Junsu's Personal Interview

― If Junsu is already 25 years old?
3 years from now. Personally, I want to get married.

―Marriage!

25 years old, being Dong Bang Shin Ki. I want to own as many things in life and there are a lot I want to achieve. But above all, I want to be an adult.

―Junsu being an adult, right now I can’t imagine it at all (laughs).
Okay! Three years later, I will surely turn into a real man!

―If Junsu doesn’t change, it will be difficult to avoid the tease from Changmin (laughs) *.
Eventhough it’s difficult. I will try!

―So Junsu really wants to grow up so fast, huh?

There is some part of me that want it to, while the other is not really.

Ah, yes, but I also want it to be. I think, men in their 30s is just like in a game.
How faithful are you next in your 30, depends on how you take care your 20s first.
Your 20s is like a preparation period for you to overcome your 30s. You want to play a lot, but there’s limit.

So, facing a lot of challenges with efforts right now, it’s like a price for finally enjoying what you’ll get in your 30s.

In the 20s, towards your 30s, you’re in a position where you can achieve any goal, and when you can also change dramatically.

―Now it’s the first time Junsu looks so mature (laughs). I thought Junsu who just said such things like that wasn’t the same person.

Eu kyang kyang! (laughs)

―Huh? now you’re knocked back? Now it’s coming to the age of 30, how’s your state to act? *
I mean, it’s somewhat painful but I’m fine.

―Changmin’s act is just difficult to resist it? *
Yes, do not care.

―So, that means, it might not be a bother.
Eu kyang kyang (laughs). Anyway, I will try anything!



Yunho's Personal Interview

―Yunho when he is 25 years old, what does he want to be?

That’s only two years in the future. By that time, aside from Dong Bang Shin Ki, I’m going to travel to many countries

―To where, for instance?
Greece, Las Vegas, Bora Bora, Maldives…….. I really like those countries, hence I want to visit them.

I have not yet seen Greece but from pictures, I think it is very interesting.

―That’s the country of history. Let say you have some time, then how long will you need to take the trip?
I need more than 1 month.

―As a Dong Bang Shin Ki, how can you believe that you will have such a long vacation?

Somehow I have to. I’ll try to, staffs, please let me to (laughs).

―So it will be a private travel, not for work?

Of course. Even it’s fun to go with friends, but if possible I want to go alone.

―Travelling alone, that must be something special.

I don’t want to go as Dong Bang Shin Ki’s U-Know Yunho. I want to travel as an ordinary human, as an ordinary man.

―So being a simple tourist or just simply relax, it’s a trip where you can reveal yourself and not necessarily hide your face.

Yes. Some people takes this idea wrongly, they think that I’m just too full of myself.
However, despites my busy life, I want to regain the feeling of what actually I want to do, I want to confirm that to myself once more.

―It’s so important if you keep running (for your dream), but there are times when you just want to stop for a while.
No matter how tough you are, sometimes you can become so weary.

―Your power won’t be released if you’re not charging yourself properly
In fact, I still think that now is the time for me to keep running in full speed. However, whenever I lost my energy, I’ll do this travel thing.

Power could properly be charged at that time, and it will influences myself in the future as well, I think.



Jaejoong's Personal Interview




Yoochun's personal interview



Changmin's personal interview is missing 8D

Jap - kor trans: tami@beyondyuchun
Kor - eng trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.com
(*) Not sure about the line, yet it’s the best meaning I can state.

1 comment:

  1. What Jae means is that when you reach 25 -- it's like the breaking point. He probably think he won't feel (physically) the same as he did earlier. LMAO, like he's not sure if he'll be as enthusiastic with practices or whatever.

    ReplyDelete